A USB-rechargeable front light with five modes for day and night and enough power to light up the full width of any trail.
- 1300 Lumens via high-power CREE LED
- 1300 LM ? 1.5 hrs, 800 LM ? 3 hrs, 400 LM ? 6 hrs, night flash ? 26 hrs, day flash ? 22 hrs
- Connect with Garmin® and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always-on battery status and control
- Includes an adjustable light mount that fits bars from 25.4 to 35.0 mm
- Blendr-compatible with a helmet mount available
- Includes Ion Pro RT light, adjustable hard clamp mount and micro USB charging cable
A double-click on switch helps eliminate the possibility of accidental operation and battery depletion while in transport.
Lumens that last
Ion Pro RT provides consistent brightness throughout its runtime to provide meaningful power that lasts. It literally outshines the competition.
Daytime Running Lights
Bontrager daytime running lights are compact and powerful and feature an interruptive flash pattern that's daytime visible from up to 2 km away.
Flash, focus, range
Not all lights are created equal. A true DRL is designed with specific focus, flash and range to be seen from a meaningful distance during the day. Without these three things, you just have a light.
|SKUs / Part Numbers||5298295|
Please note: Manufacturers can sometimes change the specification of the products from time to time.
Trust our 14 years of experience in the bicycle insurance industry. Our comprehensive, customisable, and competitively priced coverage includes easy online quotes, fast claims handling, and expert customer service.
We offer 10 days free cover with all new bikes purchased, provided by our insurance partner VeloLife. You will be covered for the first 10 days of ownership against theft and accidental damage, so you can purchase with confidence.
Give yourself the comfort of no obligation free insurance, make sure you have peace of mind from the moment you leave the store. If anything happens to the bike in the first 10 days of ownership, know you are covered!